Published on April 12th, 2012 | by Debbie Martin0
Frontline for Cats – Free Your Home from Flea Problems
Frontline for cats can help you to keep your home free from flea problems. There is nothing you can do to stop your pets from picking up fleas. These parasites are very common and occur anywhere frequented by animals but you can use Frontline to eradicate them before they become a problem:
- Your pets can pick up fleas every time they go outdoors and you could also bring them in on your clothing.
- This means instead of trying to prevent fleas you need to be actively working to eradicate those fleas that do make their way into your home.
- With Frontline for cats you will be able to tackle fleas on pets and prevent them from breeding in your home. This can help to avoid any flea problems and infestations in the home environment.
Why Treat Fleas?
Cats can be vulnerable to fleas. Their thick fur and warm body temperature offers the perfect environment for fleas to feed.
- Many cats are allergic to flea bites and find them distressing. This can cause excessive itching and grooming.
- It is common for cats with fleas to lick and scratch out patches of fur leaving bald, irritated skin. This is very uncomfortable and some cats may get very ill from flea infestations.
- Fleas can also bite humans. Many people are also allergic to flea bites and this can caused raised, swollen patches on the skin with itching and irritation.
- Fleas can quickly breed and multiply in your home and from just a few fleas you can soon be facing an infestation.
- This is why you need to act quickly if you do spot any of these parasites on your pets or in your home.
Fleas can make life a misery for both pets and pet owners and it is important for you to treat fleas with Frontline for cats as soon as possible.
Frontline for Cats
With Frontline for cats you can act fast to eradicate fleas and protect your pets and family. Frontline for cats is a powerful product that quickly gets to work to kill adult fleas. The Spot On products are easy to use and within 24hrs any adult fleas on your pets should be dead.
You can find Frontline for cats and other useful flea prevention products online now at www.petfleas.co.uk.