Fleas live predominantly off of the blood of animals. However fleas will bite humans and this means they can cause a whole host of problems for both pets and their owners. It is important that you invest in effective cat flea treatment products to protect your home against these unpleasant parasites.
Petfleas.co.uk can offer you the leading cat flea treatment brands. This provides you with fast access to best- selling products like Frontline Spot On and Fiprospot. These powerful cat flea treatments work fast to eradicate these bloodsucking parasites from your pets.
Why Do Cats get Fleas?
Fleas are very hardy parasites and breed very quickly. Adult fleas can live for several months without food and because of their small size it can be difficult to spot them on pets. This all means that fleas are great survivors and will live almost anywhere they have access to animals to feed from.
- Fleas are so common that it is impossible to prevent your cats from picking them up.
- As soon as they go outdoors they can be exposed to fleas in the garden, any grassy or overgrown areas, other people’s homes and veterinarian surgeries.
- Even if your cat lives inside they can be exposed to fleas as they can be brought in on clothing.
- These fleas will then quickly multiply unless you take fast action with cat flea treatments.
What Can You Do About Fleas?
The good news is that with Petfleas.co.uk you can take a proactive approach to the prevention and treatment of fleas. We stock some powerful insecticide brands like Frontline for cats. With these products you can treat your pets safely and help to eradicate fleas quickly before they can cause an infestation.
- With Frontline Spot On you will need to continue treatments every three to four months. This will provide on-going protection for your cats as they go out and about.
- Frontline will kill adult fleas within 24 hours. This gets rid of them before they can start breeding in your home.
- You can also use Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) products to control fleas that have already started breeding.
- These powerful cat flea treatments will work to kill eggs, larvae and fleas that have infested your home. They disrupt the life cycle of these nasty parasites and help to eradicate them.
With Petfleas.co.uk you can build up a multi-layered, effective approach to combating fleas. Top products like Frontline will help to keep your pets and your home safe from these nasty bloodsucking parasites.
Fleas and Pet Health