Unfortunately fleas are a very common parasite and they can quickly infest homes if you leave them unchecked. Pets can pick up fleas almost anywhere other animals have frequented so you do need to be vigilant and treat your pets with preventative measures. Products such as Frontline Spot On can be a convenient way for you to combat pet fleas.
Modern pet food does make feeding your pets very easy these days. However commercial pet food processing does utilise high heat and long storage dates. Many cheaper pet foods also contain low quality protein sources and additional refined grains to bulk them out. This means canned and dry pet food does not always provide optimal nutrition.
- Poor diets in pets can lead to a number of pet health problems and can shorten life.
- You can help to support pet nutrition by improving your pet’s diet with specialist supplements.
- These are just some of the excellent pet products we can provide online for you at Petfleas.co.uk.
- Senior pets in particular can benefit from additional pet supplements and this can help to ease conditions such as arthritis and also fortify the digestive and immune systems.
Behaviour Pet Products
Pet behaviour can be a big problem for some owners. Some pets can develop destructive or unpleasant behavioural patterns that can make life difficult. Petfleas.co.uk can offer a number of useful pet products that help to target unwanted behaviour. This can include:
- Feliway Diffuser Device – these synthetic pet products mimic the natural feline pheromone used by cats to mark their territory. This can help you to create a familiar environment for cats to make them feel safe and secure. This is very useful to comfort anxious cats and help to deal with stressful situations such as a house move. This will also help to alleviate excessive urine marking and scratching in homes which can be a sign of distress.
Flea and Worming Pet Products
One of the main drawbacks of owning pets is exposure to fleas and worms. These nasty parasites are so common there is not real way in which you can prevent pets from picking them up. This means you need to have a good arsenal of pet products ready to combat fleas and worms and prevent them from causing problems.
- Frontline Spot On – this is one of the most powerful pet products for the eradication of fleas. With just three to four treatments a year you should be able to keep fleas under control.
- Drontal for cats – this is a highly effective worm treatment that can be used to eradicate intestinal worms in cats and is also available for dogs.
You can find a great range of flea prevention, worm treatments, supplements and more pet products online now at Petfleas.co.uk