Fleas can cause a lot of problems for both pet and pet owners.† It is important to take a multi-layered approach to tackling flea problems so that you can provide effective year-round protection.† With our range of Pet Flea Products from top brands such as Frontline available now at Petfleas.co.uk you can be pro-active in preventing and treating fleas.
Fleas and Pet Health
Fleas are bloodsucking parasites that can make life miserable for both pets and pet owners.† Using our cat and dog flea treatment products will help you to combat these nasty parasites. Pet fleas will bite humans as well as animals and some people can be allergic to them.† This leaves them with painful, swollen bites that take a long time to heal and can become infected.† Fleas are very difficult to eradicate once they have infested your home so it is important that you keep on top of fleas and prevent them from taking over.
- Fleas can impact on animal health.† The obvious signs are excessive scratching and grooming and this can lead to a loss of fur, irritated skin and generally poor appearance.
- Some animals are also allergic to pet fleas.† This can cause the fur to fall out in large amounts exposing bald, inflamed skin.† This can be very uncomfortable for pets and can leave them feeling generally unwell.
- Fleas have been identified as carriers of microscopic parasitic worm eggs and also some diseases.† This is another reason why you should use Frontline flea products to prevent them from affecting you or your petís health.
With the cat and dog flea treatment products available from Petfleas.co.uk you can select a number of powerful products to eradicate fleas from your pet and your home.† This will help you to control fleas and ensure they donít affect you or your pets.
Easy Pick Pet Flea Products
There are a number of effective products that can help you combat pet fleas.† You can find a great range of flea prevention and eradication products now from our Petfleas.co.uk our cat and dog flea treatment products section including Frontline Spot On:
- Frontline Spot On is available for both cats and dogs and works quickly to eradicate adult fleas.†
- You will need to treat pets every three months or so to provide on-going protection.†
- With Frontline Spot On adult fleas will be killed quickly once they feed from your pets and this eradicates them before they can become a problem.
You can find top deals on leading brands now at Petfleas.co.uk.†